Belchertown HVAC Maintenance
Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance in Amherst & Ware
A maintenance check before the weather transitions from warmer to colder, or vice versa, is always a good idea to keep your HVAC system in proper working order. Without routine maintenance, you will likely notice a steady decline in the performance of your heating and cooling equipment, as well as an increase in your energy bills.
To make sure your HVAC system runs smoothly and efficiently all season long, call Pioneer Valley Environmental for HVAC maintenance in Belchertown. Our licensed technicians are trained to inspect and tune all types of heating and cooling equipment in both residential and commercial properties.
Call (413) 315-4089 or contact us online to learn more about how our HVAC maintenance programs can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
The purpose of HVAC maintenance is to keep your system running at peak performance for as long as possible. It also gives our experienced technicians the opportunity to discover minor issues before they turn into major, costly problems.
Routine maintenance for your HVAC system has several advantages, including:
- Lower energy bills – No one wants to pay more for utility costs than they need to. With routine maintenance, you can rest confident that your HVAC equipment will be consuming the least amount of energy possible.
- Longer equipment life – You’ve spent a lot of money on your HVAC system. The best way to protect your investment is to have it regularly serviced by one of our professionals. We can perform the necessary tasks to prevent damage to your system and add years to its lifespan.
- Fewer repairs – Regular maintenance of your HVAC equipment enables you to prevent problems from arising, as well as catch small issues before they become disastrous. By preventing future repairs, HVAC maintenance pays for itself!
- Safer equipment operation – Whether you own a home or a business, the safety of your property’s occupants is always a top concern. Routine HVAC maintenance will give you peace of mind that your system doesn’t have a lingering issue that could lead to a hazardous situation.
Tips for Keeping Your HVAC System at Its Best
Scheduling an appointment for our HVAC maintenance techs to come to your property twice a year is not the only thing you can be doing for your equipment. There are several tasks you can perform on your own between visits to get even more out of your system.
Some of the things you can do on your own to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your HVAC unit include:
- Check and clean/change the filter every month
- Ensure supply and return registers are not blocked
- Remove debris accumulated around the outdoor unit
- Trim foliage to at least a 1 ½ feet away from the outdoor unit
This is in appreciation for Glenn Wojcik and PVE. When there were power outages just before Christmas, power went out at our house while we were out of town. I called Glenn directly from Michigan and asked if he could check on our house in the event pow”- Bruce Prestwood-Taylor
“Happy Customer!”- Martha L.
“Very Satisfied”- Mavis S.
Whether you want to save money, prevent a breakdown, protect your family, extend the life of your system, or all of these, HVAC preventative maintenance can help you achieve your goals. Get in touch with Pioneer Valley Environmental to work with a company that is dedicated to delivering the highest quality service.
Our Belchertown HVAC maintenance experts are ready to help! Call (413) 315-4089 today to schedule an appointment at a time that’s convenient for you.